Digital Marketing Intern
TracPoint is a small Beverly, MA-based marketing agency looking for a driven digital media marketing intern to help grow our business. We're seeking an intern to join our team part time and have the potential to grow into an extended employment. The ideal applicant is a college junior or senior that will have a combination of skills and a willingness to learn. Recent college grads also considered.
Specific marketing duties will include social media content development for retailers, Facebook advertising campaigns, target marketing via LinkedIn, campaign management, graphic design, advertising, sales support and more. This role will report to the Marketing Manager.
- In-depth understanding on how to manage various social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) and graphic design
- Knowledge of all things social media including best practices, analytics, and functions of each the platforms
- Creative writing skills for social media
- Independently proactive - you have the ability to understand what needs to get done without a set schedule of tasks and can self-manage as needed
- Interest in learning new things and asking questions when needed
- Manage social media branding for agents/clients
- New product testing, evaluation, and roll out of new features to our client base
- Brand management
- Creative content development using Photoshop and InDesign
- Market our business to potential clients while developing a social media strategy to grow our business
- Run successful Facebook ad buy campaigns for clients
- Social media competitive research & reporting
- Sharing daily social media content that builds connections and encourages sales or brand-building for our clients
- Creating email marketing campaigns
Please email your resume, and cover letter.
Job Type: Internship